Pro Prime Reserve™ Wood Baseball Bats by Warstic® are the hardest, toughest, highest performing professional grade wood bats we make.
Cut from our top 3% reserved selection of hand split Northern White Ash, Rock Hard Sugar Maple, or American Yellow Birch billets, Warstic® Pro Prime Reserve™ wood bats are individually Ink Dot tested to ensure they meet professional tangential slope of grain standards. This is big boy lumber. Period. No matter what level of play you are currently at, our Pro Prime Reserve™ Wood Bat Series gives you the option to swing the highest wood bat quality possible with the most customization options to suit your individual hitting style.
**Effective June 3rd, 2015**
All Pro Prime Reserve™ Warstic Wood Bats include a
30 day breakage Warranty!!!!
You must email pics of the bat and have proof of purchase receipt email. And you must ship the broken back to Warstic.
Choose from any turning style model in our catalog!
We have all the most popular and common models such as the 13, 72, 73, 110, 141, 159, 271, 243, 318, etc. Plus a large, ever-growing selection of our own custom models like the 19, 29, 49, 110N, 243X, and more.
Choose your Customization Options:
- Wood Type (Ash, Maple, Birch)
- Bat Model (Any in our Turning Style Catalog)
- Length (32"-35")
- Drop Weight -3, -2, -1, 0, +1, +2, +3
- Pro Approved Full Dip or Half Dip Stain Styles
- Pro Approved Bat Stain Color
- Pro Approved Handle Color
- Pro Approved Engraving Color
Each Pro Prime Reserve™ Warstic® Wood Bat Includes:
- Free Player Name Engraving
- Premium Ivory Warstic Label on the back of bat
- Made USA Born on Date & Serial Number engraved on the handle
- Bat Specs engraved on the handle
- Our Trademarked Warstripe Warstic® Logo on the front
Each Warstic® Wood Bat is made after the customer places the order. We do not stock bats. Bats are shipped between 7 - 12 business days depending on the size of the order. This practice is part of our commitment to the quality of our product.
VIEW FULL DETAILS & IMAGES»